We take the stress out of WordPress and free your time to get stuff done.
This is Smart Managed WordPress Services & Support
We save you time & money
Our trusted partners
Why do companies of all sizes choose Sunny HQ?
Brand Director, Graybeard Distillery
President, Frontiers of Flight Museum.
Owner, Envite Realty
Transformation & Love
We love nonprofits! We know it’s tough running a nonprofit organization. Every dollar and hour spent working on and worrying about your website is a dollar and an hour not spent on helping those that depend on you.
Sunny HQ is committed to giving back to those that support our communities by providing free or discounted WordPress maintenance, support and hosting to nonprofits – so you can spend more of your time and limited resources helping the people and communities you serve! Find out more here.
It’s super simple – once you’ve joined the Sunny HQ family, you have 60 days to evaluate our service to make sure you are 100% satisfied. If for any reason you aren’t, just let us know. We will move your site to a new host of your choosing (or back to your old host) for free and we will refund 100% of your money (see the details here).
After the 60 day period, you can still cancel at any time. We don’t require long-term contracts and work hard every day to keep your business.
We want your experience to be risk free and worry free!
You bet! Just give us a call or shoot us an email and we’ll coordinate a time to copy your site to our servers. We’ll clean it, optimize it and make sure it is running great (see our FAQ on migration for details). We’ll then run a performance report on your current site and your site on our Sunny platform so you can compare the difference. Your current site won’t be impacted in the slightest during the process. If you like what you see and want to move forward, we’ll help you pick a plan and get you setup lickety-split!
We work with great companies of all sizes and in every industry. Here are just a few of our great customers that trust Sunny HQ to handle their WordPress websites.
- TTX Company (www.ttx.com) – A provider of railcars and related freight car management services to the North American rail industry. Employs more than 1,000 with revenues in excess of $500MM. Based in Chicago, IL.
- William Peace University (www.peace.edu) – A liberal arts college affiliated with the Presbyterian Church offering undergraduate degrees in 26 majors. Employs approximately 250 with revenues of $30MM. Based in Raleigh, NC.
- Laut Design (www.lautdesign.com) – A product and brand design firm working with startups to Fortune 500 brands in almost every industry. Employs about 15. Based in Raleigh, NC.
- Freight Handlers Inc. (www.fhiworks.com) – A provider of product handling and logistics services to retailers, distributors, manufacturers, and carriers. Employs more than 300 with estimated revenues of $90MM. Based in Raleigh, NC.
- Frontiers of Flight Museum (www.flightmuseum.com) – A Smithsonian affiliated museum focusing on the history of aviation and space exploration. Located at Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX.
- Alliance Architecture (www.alliancearchitecture.com) – An award winning architectural and design firm with offices in Washington DC, Annapolis MD, and Durham NC. Employees about 25.
- Hanwha Surfaces (www.hanwhasurfaces.com) – The leading global manufacturer of quartz and solid surfaces for use in commercial and residential applications. A subsidiary of the $50B South Korean conglomerate, Hanwha.
We will respond soon